Monday, June 27, 2016

First Appointment

I called my doctor's office bright and early this morning to make my first appointment.  I was excited and couldn't wait for the first ultrasound.  Well, apparently none of that happens right away.  They wouldn't even make an appointment yet.  I just had to stop by the office and they did their own pregnancy test to confirm (you know, in case I was making it up I guess).

Once they verified I was pregnant, then they scheduled my first appointment and ultrasound.  They don't do the first ultrasound until you are around 8 to 10 weeks pregnant and they prefer doing it closer to 10 weeks because there is more to see.  So, our first ultrasound will be August 3rd, which feels like forever away.  Until then, I guess we wait some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment