Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nursery Part 2


I'm excited to share how our nursery is coming along.  I love the 8-Cube Organizer Shelves that we were registered for at Target.  I got an awesome deal on them after the holidays!  

Here are some of the other additions to the nursery:
  • Turquoise and Gray Fabric bins from Amazon.  These were much better quality than the ones sold at Target in my opinion.  Some reviews said they may be a little too large for the the shelves, but they fit perfectly.  
  • I also purchased two of these Striped Fabric Bins from Target.  You can see one near the glider to hold all of my breastfeeding supplies.  The other is on the dresser with our diapering necessities.  
  • The blanket on the glider is part of our nursery bedding set from Babies 'R Us. 
  • We've also purchased this adorable elephant decal to go over the crib - I can't wait for it to arrive.  




No comments:

Post a Comment