Saturday, January 14, 2017

Nursing Wear

Starting with our stay at the hospital, I'll need some nursing bras and tanks to wear.  Since I'm not breastfeeding yet, I can't talk about how functional these bras are, but I cant talk about their comfort and support.

For bras, I love these Gilligan & O'Malley seamless nursing bras from Target.  They're reasonably priced and super comfortable.  

So for nursing tanks, many people recommend Gilligan & O'Malley nursing camis.  I tried these out, but had they really didn't work for me.  The goal of nursing camis is to be able to wear them without a bra.  I'm guessing it's due to my chest size, but there was no way that I could wear these camis without a bra - they definitely didn't provide enough support.  I have to admit though that they were very comfortable and would probably be great for others.

After some more research, I discovered the Bravado! Dream Nursing Tanks.  All I have to say is WOW!  These tanks are amazing!  You actually buy them based on your bra size, which ensures that they provide you the necessary coverage and support.  Also, they are so comfortable and super flattering.  At $50 a tank they are fairly pricey.  I recommend buying them at Buy, Buy, Baby and using a 20% off coupon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment